CASA works to create a more just society by building power and improving quality of life in working class and immigrant communities.
CASA’s offices in MD, VA, PA, and most recently GA, serve 120,000+ low-income. Black, brown, and immigrants in the following areas:
- Legal services, such as citizenship and tax preparation
- Health promotion, distributing public health resources in clients’ first languages
- Education, from ESOL to youth leadership development
- Workforce Development, through specialized technical classes and workers rights trainings
- Community organizing, developing individual and collective leadership to fight for social justice and human rights
- Advocacy & Policy, fighting for policies that bring the Black, brown, and immigrant community closer to ending inequity.
We're moving to Atlanta!
This year, we are expanding to Atlanta, GA. Our priorities for the new office include:
Share Your Story
Tell us more about which services you’d benefit from as a resident from Fulton, Clayton, and Henry county!