CASA’s comprehensive citizenship initiative includes citizenship education, mentoring and interview preparation, application assistance, and post-naturalization support. Through an innovative partnership with the AmeriCorps program , trained AmeriCorps members provide these services at various locations throughout the state. As a part of the citizenship program, CASA operates a low-interest micro-loan program to assist Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs) afford the naturalization application fee. In addition, CASA provides financial education assistance including tax preparation, individual counseling, and workshops on issues such as: obtaining identification documents (Individual Tax Identification Number, passport, consular identification, and driver’s license), opening a bank account, debt analysis, financial planning, and creating a budget.
After making the great decision of becoming a U.S citizen, filling out your application for citizenship (Form N-400 Application for Naturalization) is the next step towards your goal. At CASA, we stand by ready to help you through the application process. All consultations are private and completely confidential. Our citizenship promoters can:
- Guide you through filling out the N-400 Application for Citizenship.
- Help you understand USCIS correspondence.
- Tell you where to go to obtain any necessary documents.
- Refer you to an immigration attorney, if you should you need one.
- Enroll you in a citizenship class.
- Mentor/tutor you to get you ready for your interview.
Citizenship Walk-in Hours (no appointment needed)
9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Rockville Welcome Center
14645 Rothgeb Dr.
Rockville, MD 20850
Woodbridge Welcome Center
1455 Old Bridge Road, Suite 203
Woodbridge, VA 22192.
Phone: 571-421-2211 or
Falls Church Welcome Center
330-B S. Virginia Ave.
Falls Church, VA 22046
Phone: 571.320.1759 or
Our services are:
- Eligibility Analysis: Free for CASA members ( Meeting with a specialist to analyze your case and a complete a prescreen form, your prescreen form will be reviewed by a BIA accredited or Immigration Attorney)
- Preparing Citizenship application ( completing N-400 form)
- In addition to our Citizenship services we are offering assistance filling out:
- Completing the application for the certificate of Citizenship ( form N-600):
- Completing the application for renewing or replacing the green card ( Form I-90)
- Family Petitions (just in our Woodbridge and Falls Church Offices) call for more information to 571-421-2211 to know requirements needed.
- It includes: Petition for an Alien Relative ( Form I-130), Adjustment of Status ( Form I-485) Affidavit of Support ( Form I-864) and Employment Authorization
- Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Just in our Woodbridge and Falls Church offices) Call 571-421-2211 for more information and requirements needed.
- For information about fees and requirements please call :
- CASA IN VIRGINIA: 571.421.2211 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CASA IN MARYLAND: 240.491.5765