CASA operates an integrated program of financial literacy, naturalization, and legal services.
Studies show that integrated services work. While providing naturalization application assistance, civics courses, legal support, and English instruction, CASA provides clients with financial education on topics such as:
- Developing a household budget and establishing savings
- Buying a home
- Naturalization fees affordability
- Credit counseling
- Individual financial counseling
- Workshops on issues such as obtaining identification documents, opening a bank account, writing a check, using a debit card, debt analysis, financial planning, and obtaining and improving one’s credit score.
- Access to micro-loans and fee waiver applications for immigration processes.
We also help people with homeownership.