Citizenship in Pennsylvania
CASA’s comprehensive citizenship initiative includes citizenship education, mentoring and interview preparation, application assistance, and post-naturalization support.
Through an innovative partnership with the AmeriCorps program, trained AmeriCorps members provide these services at various locations throughout the state. As a part of the citizenship program, CASA operates a low-interest micro-loan program to assist Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs) afford the naturalization application fee. In addition, CASA provides financial education assistance including tax preparation, individual counseling, and workshops on issues such as: obtaining identification documents (Individual Tax Identification Number, passport, consular identification, and driver’s license), opening a bank account, debt analysis, financial planning, and creating a budget.
- Guide you through filling out the N-400 Application for Citizenship.
- Help you understand USCIS correspondence.
- Tell you where to go to obtain any necessary documents.
- Refer you to an immigration attorney, if you should you need one.
- Enroll you in a citizenship class.
- Mentor/tutor you to get you ready for your interview.
Citizenship Walk-in Hours
MONDAY-FRIDAY 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.... (appointment only)
Lancaster Welcome Center
318 South Duke
Lancaster, PA 17602
M-F: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
York Welcome Center
225 E Princess St
York, PA 17403
Front Desk: 717.219.7974
M-F: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Chelsea Welcome Center
- Eligibility Analysis: Free for CASA members (Meeting with a specialist to analyze your case and a complete a prescreen form, your prescreen form will be reviewed by a BIA accredited or Immigration Attorney)
- Preparing Citizenship application (completing N-400 Form)
- In addition to our Citizenship services we are offering assistance filling out:
- Completing the application for the certificate of Citizenship (Form N-600)
- Completing the application for renewing or replacing the green card (Form I-90)
- Family Petitions (just in our Woodbridge and Falls Church Offices) call for more information to 571-421-2211 to know requirements needed.
IT INCLUDES: Petition for an Alien Relative (Form I-130), Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) and Employment Authorization.
- Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (just in our Woodbridge and Falls Church offices) Call 571-421-2211 for more information and requirements needed.