Dear Members and Community Members,
CASA’s membership fee starting from Monday, January 19th, 2015 will be $35.
Membership fee increase will allow CASA maintain the service excellence that members expects.
CASA has kept membership fee to $25 for four (4) years, while other membership base organizations normally make annual increments. The immigrant community we serve, knows they can trust CASA, not only to serve them properly and improve their quality of life, but also to fight and defend their rights. CASA keeps growing strongly, offering our members the power of being part of a larger and powerful organization.
TOGETHER WE –Staff and Members- HAVE MADE GREAT THINGS
We have grown tremendously
- CASA headquarters
- 6 Welcome Centers
- CASA de Virginia
We have won great battles and made significant achievements.
- Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Immigrant Driver’s License Law
- Minimum wage increase
- Defeated the Death Penalty in MD
Our work have
- Served more than 62,000 members
- Helped over 1,900 Dreamer youth apply for legal status through DACA
- Generated 15,000 new jobs, and $3.5 million in income for our members, each year
- Enrolled 2,209 Latinos and Immigrants in an affordable health plan in 2014
- Helped 600 Permanent Residents Immigrants became a U.S. Citizen
Together CASA wants to keep growing, serving and building power
Thanks for being the most important part of our organization