Thank you for your interest in volunteering at CASA. Usually we are asking volunteers to bring a photo ID and collaborate with us for a minimum time commitment of 2 months, 1 day (or 8 hours) a week. Specific volunteer opportunities, requirements, and contact information for each volunteer opportunity are listed below. Our process is simple: We look through the incoming petitions to see which ones best match our open volunteering opportunities and contact the people we would like to learn more about. Unfortunately, we are unable to personally speak with everyone who sends us a petition, but please do not be discouraged if you do not hear from us. Please note that due to high interest in volunteering at CASA, we cannot respond to every inquiry. If you do not hear from us in two weeks, unfortunately we are not able to place you in a volunteer opportunity right now. Please allow two weeks for someone to respond to your inquiry.We encourage you to check back in the future for new volunteer opportunities, and to join our volunteer list below.
Administrative Assistant to Legal Program
- Duties: assist with administrative tasks including data entry and analysis, copying and other tasks.
- Hours: commitment of at least 10 hours per week for at least 3 weeks.
- Skills: basic computer skills.
- Location: 8151 15th Ave Hyattsville, MD 20783
Membership Engagement and Innovation Department Volunteer: Qualifications
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish, computer literate with data entry skills
- Time commitment: minimum 3 days a week for 2 months.
Location: 8151 15th Ave Hyattsville, MD 20783